Tuesday, March 22

My head is currently a horrible place to be.

Well, that's what we do; we fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two-second rebound rate and then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever.
-The Notebook

*I just wanna say here that I know that every girl wants that "Notebook romance" and it's all girly and giggly and all that bullshit. But really, everyone deserves that kind of romance. Because it's not like fairytales. At all. It's not some handsome guy that comes to save the girl. She doesn't need saving. She'd be perfectly happy marrying the weird-faced guy that talks like a hick and wears fancy clothes. It'd be dandy. But it wouldn't be fun. And it wouldn't require any effort at all. If that's what some of you girls decide on, so be it. But I'd like to have fun. I'd like to have paintball fights, throw shit at each other, yell and fight. And I don't want to be with someone who agrees on everything I say and who is afraid of hurting my feelings. I don't want someone to be afraid of telling me I'm wrong, because I'm wrong a lot of the time. So I've found my Notebook romance, as dumb as it sounds. And babe, one day, you will see this movie. I promise.

I keep it real and that's a promise. I may be a bitch, but at least I'm honest.

He completes me. He's my other half. His heart loves me even at my worst, and his arms hold me at my weakest. He's my superman, but better yet, he's my man.
*mine*

I've learned that no matter the consequences, those who are honest with themselves get further in life.

But as human beings, sometimes it's better to stay in the dark. Because in the dark there may be fear, but there is also hope.

I see you, full of sadness
Wondering bout this world we've made
There's a space between us all
Love has seen some better days

Well I know you wouldn't understand it
Didn't know what I should say or do
And it wasn't quite the way I planned it
But I had to find a way to you

No comments:

Post a Comment