Wednesday, March 2

Hey guess what? You don't even know me. You don't know why I did what I did. You weren't there to know everything that happened. All you know is what you've heard. But ultimately, what I did was my decision, not yours. So talk about me all you want, keep my name out there for now. But remember that it's my life you're talking about.

I pretend you're here with me every night. I think about that smile you give me when you think that I'm cute. I long for the kisses you place all over me. Most of all, I miss your eyes. The ones that show everything you're feeling, everything you're struggling to say. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the stare that I can't get away from. I miss the way you make me angry and happy at the same time. I miss you.
*mine*

I realized something. I need you, I trust you, I admire you, and I want you. And you can be wrong a lot of the time, and we can fight and get mad at each other. But nothing, nothing in this world can change the fact that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment