Tuesday, March 1

I wanna love you the best that, the best that I can...

So I haven't updated in a while. I dunno why, really. I've just been kinda blah lately, I suppose. I miss my baby, and it's making schoolwork really hard to do. It's making everything hard to do, really. I just want the semester to be over so I can be back home. I hate it here. I hate taking an english class that won't even count at the university I'm transferring to. It's bullshit. but I have to pass it so I can actually get into the university I want this time.
Anyway, quotes and pics for ya.


I want someone who won't care that I hate wearing shoes, that I'm incapable on sitting still, that I can't grasp the concept of cleaning, and I refuse to be ladylike. Someone who realizes that half the decisions I make are usually ones I regret, and I have the right to overreact at any given moment. I want someone who knows how completely insane I am, and he wouldn't want me any other way.


I tried so hard. You know that, right? I tried harder than you could ever imagine, and now here I am, trying my best just to forget everything. Every piece of you, the way you smell, the feel of your skin. I can still feel you in my dreams. I fear I always will.

Just once, I want to experience that scene from a movie where the two main characters that are totally in love but don't know it yet are fighting. She pushes him, and he reacts by pushing her up against a wall, his hands on either side of her head. There's a pause... he doesn't know what happened, he feels he has no control... and then he kisses her. Passionately. Like he can't stand not touching her, not feeling her, for one more second. That's what I want.
*mine*

She's the girl that believes what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won't give up on you. She's the girl that's unlike the rest. The one that spends her days smiling, and her nights crying. She's the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She's the girl that picks herself up every time she falls.

The kind of magic where one person's smile will set a spark off in your heart.


There’s this minor worry in the back of my head. It’s not a big deal, just something that makes my stomach drop at times. You keep saying that you’ve never felt this way about another girl before, and it’s amazing, it is. I love to hear that I’m the only girl to ever make you feel the way you do. You have no idea how happy that makes me. But it’s also terrifying. I’ve felt like that before. I’ve been with someone who makes me feel much, much more than anyone before him. And he and I, we’re not together anymore. You make me feel something completely different, just like he did. It’s not the same way I felt about him though, it’s completely different. It’s magical, crazy, and I don’t know what to do besides be with you and try to show you how happy you make me and how much I love you. Make sure you know that. But it’s another Different. And I’m worried that I’m just your first Different. 
*mine* 

Sometimes, life hands you a chance. It hands you something amazing, you almost think it's a dream, but no matter how much you pinch yourself, you don't wake up. It's moments like those that make life really worth living, because no matter how hard times get, there are always those miracle moments that lift you back on your feet.

If you ever decide to go, I want a warning. You know, big flashing red lights and one of those clocks that counts down like a bomb in a movie. 

The moment you asked me to pinky promise something to you was the very moment I stopped doubting that we were supposed to be together. No one else has ever had the same meaning behond a pinky promise that I have, until I met you.
*mine*

What I want is to be needed. what I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, and my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.

Forever has no meaning when you're living in the moment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment