Sunday, March 6

Spring Break

So I'm on Spring Break this week, and sadly most of my friends are not. I'm trying so desperately to make plans and fit everyone and everything I want to do in. It's been crazy. And it's basically on first come first serve terms, haha. Besides that I have to work around various appointments, and it's driving me a lil crazy if I'm being honest. I hate making plans, and to see my friends, that's what I have to do. Anyway, amazing news is that my best friend and I just applied and reserved an apartment for next fall. We're so excited to finally be living together! It's going to be fantastic! :)


The heart grows weaker every time we do something opposite of what we feel.

Falling in love is like a punch in the face. You have no idea when it's going to happen.


I love the way you look at me when I say something stupid. It's like you're about to get mad, and then all of the sudden, you smile.


If there's one thing you should never promise me, it's that you'll never hurt me. That's just not possible. People get angry, and when people are angry they say things to intentionally hurt other people. So go ahead and say them. I'm a tough person, I can take it. Besides, I know you don't mean it - you're just mad. I want you to get mad at me, fight with me, and hurt me. But I want you to promise me you'll always say you're sorry and hold me when I cry. I'll always forgive you, no matter how long it takes.
*mine*


Kiss me in sweet slow motion; let's let everything slide. You got me floating, you got me flying.

If I had a British accent, I'd never shut up.


I have a boy that tells me that he can't stop thinking about me. I have a boy that sings to me, even though his voice sometimes cracks and he sounds like a dying bird. I have a boy that knows exactly how to lie to me, but would never dream of it. Because lying to me means losing me, and he's gone too far to lose me now.
*mine*


I'm sorry sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up because I know I'm not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting girl. But I know that no matter how hard you look, you'll never find somebody that loves you like I do.


He was looking at me, and it was a strange, intense look, like he was trying to see inside me.

The bad thing about falling to pieces is that it hurts. The good thing about it is that once you're lying there in shards, you've got nothing left to protect and so you have no reason not to be honest.


I want you, I need you to let me in. I'm begging you to give me your trust. I can be your shoulder to lean on. I can bring you back up from the depths of your sadness. Just let me be the one you talk to. I won't say a thing if I don't need to. I'll stroke your hair and kiss your forehead. Just please let me into your mind.
*mine*

No comments:

Post a Comment