Friday, March 18

Weekend.

The best way to get unstuck is to kick yourself in the ass.


Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.


I must learn to love the fool in me. The one who feels too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.


I don't want to be just another memory.

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you."

He loved her, of course. But better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing.


Communication. That's what it all comes down to. Lack of communication, too much communication, the wrong form of communication. The tiniest things make the biggest differences when it comes down to communication.
*mine* 


But I'm growing scared and anxious and he feels it. And I know this, but I can't make him feel secure. We both do this. We critique the relationship in our heads. And when we're thinking of jumping ship on the other person, we are very quiet, because subconsciously we want them to know something's up. We want them to be prepared; because we feel so guilty for considering that this- we- might not work.


No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone changes.

You mean the world to me and I hope I make that obvious every day.
*Exactly*

No comments:

Post a Comment