Friday, March 11

Take Over, The Break's Over

I <3 Fall Out Boy. Just saying.


What I meant to say was, sometimes I stare at the cigarette in my hand and beg it to stop wasting it's time and just kill me. But I figured you didn't want to hear that.


Why do I care? I care because I've known you for two weeks and I feel like I've known you for two years. I care because you're the only one I can talk to without feeling judged, or misplaced. Or labeled or whatever. I care because when I look at you, I feel happy. Not the kind of happy that lasts a couple hours. The kind of happy that I know will be guaranteed for, well as long as I'm with you. I care about you because I know you care about me. Well actually I don't know because you're so hard to read. But for once it's great; I know that everything will be okay. But that's only if I know for sure that you care. If not, then fuck everything, you know?


I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you want to tell me things. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love that we have the same sense of humor. I love that we're on the same wavelength. I love the friendly, and not so friendly, flirting. I love our conversations. I love that you care, even if it's not the normal kind of care. I love that you're never awkward around me. I love how you smell and how it lingers on my clothes. I love your hugs and how they're warm and safe. I love the way your eyes light up when you're excited. I love how you're such a geek sometimes. I love that I'm your favorite. I love the way our hands fit together. I love that you're concerned about me. I love that you make me do that cliche sigh. I love how you make me burst into fits of laughter, because you really are funny to me. I love how you trust me, even if it is only when we're within 20 miles of each other. I love when you're close by. I love that I'm able to know you. I love you.
*mine*


Once you've taken a few punches and realized you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go.


I like turtles because they're so chill. They don't hurt anyone. They're just like, "Hey man, I want to swim and maybe eat some lettuce. But I'm gonna take my time getting there. I'm not in a rush. Because I'm a turtle."

They risked all they had, which is as much as anyone can do.


She was never happier than when she was lying in his arms, her fingers linked with his.

Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well that's what love is like. Everything inside you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going.


I just don't feel ready. I feel like I'm standing on the ledge, looking down at something beautiful. I know all I have to do is fall into it, and I'd be full of joy and completely blown away. But I don't have the faith that it'll still be there after I let myself fall. Like it was just a facade, a pretty picture to get me to fall and then the reality is all thorns and things that will hurt me.
*mine*


I can live without you, but without you, I'd be miserable at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment