Tuesday, April 12

Everything you do is super fucking cute

Because we were strangers. Everything was a discovery; this unknown person who could do or think anything.


Don't lie about your happiness. If you're sad, you're sad. In fact, don't lie at all. Tell the truth.


I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, or a way of looking at things - that you'd thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you've never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it's as if a hand has come out and taken yours.


When you see your best friend for the first time in what feels like forever, your heart literally jumps with you when you grab her into a hug. No one else matters but you and her, and catching up and letting the other know how empty it's been without her.


No matter where I am, I am always loving you.


That's why love is madness. It's too easy to lose your mind when you lose your heart.


I tried so hard not to fall for you. You wouldn't believe how hard I tried to stay away from you. Especially after Date Night, when you ran off to see the girl you were "slightly" dating. In the middle of the movie. I tried to stay away from you. I tried not to talk to you. But you wouldn't let it go, you had to talk to me. You had to make me smile and laugh. No matter how hard I tried to resist, I kept getting pulled under until there was no hope. I was caught. I did my fair share of "slightly" dating too, I know. But I was holding on to him because I knew he wouldn't hurt me. But I couldn't stay away from you, so I let him go. I couldn't keep him and want you. I couldn't hurt him like that. And then, when I was ready to be pulled under, all of the sudden you threw me back. All of the sudden I was too scary, too much for you to handle. So again, I tried to get away from you. Weeks later, you asked me why we hadn't talked in a while even though you pushed me away. You basically told me to get over you, that we couldn't be anything more than friends. And yet, weak little me came running back. No hesitation. Do you know why? Because no matter how hard I tried, I loved you. You were still the last thing on my mind when I went to sleep and the first person in my head when I woke up. I still love you. I hate the way you talk to me sometimes and I can't believe some of the shit I put up with, but I love you. And I don't want to be with anybody else.
*mine, obviously*


I never wanted anything other than to be your everything.


What made us so afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment