Wednesday, March 16

Bestie :)

So my bestest friend ever is coming to see me in like, half an hour. And I'm super excited. I hate being here, so her visiting is going to get me through the rest of this week, haha. Plus, I have the best boy ever loving me. So I'm happy. And I'm trying my very best to stay that way. :)

Quotes.

If it's love, you'll watch him make all the wrong choices and wait for him to make the right one.


It's completely impossible to find a guy that won't hurt you. So instead, go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile.


Yeah, I do talk to other guys. I laugh with other guys and I hug other guys. But don't you think for a second that any of them mean as much to me as you do.
*I might as well have written this, haha


Who would have thought that someone like me could have fallen in love so easily.

She yells because she cares and she cries because she's frustrated; she just wants to fix the problem. She randomly smiles because she's thinking of you, even if you're sitting right next to her. She clinches her fists because she's about to explode, not because she's constipated. She hits you because she wants to touch you; she's flirting. She stares at you because she's infatuated. She calls every half hour because she misses you. She lectures you because she's the boss, not your mom. She kisses you because she wants to. She asks you millions of questions because she's curious, she's not trying to be annoying. She wants to know where you are so she can be with you; she's not trying to keep tabs on you. She calls just to hear your voice, even though she hates talking on the phone. She walks beside you to hold your hand. She sits close to you to lean her head on your shoulder. She stands in front of you because she wants a hug. Just face it, babe; she's in love with you.
*You better read this


As he took my hand in the dark, I wasn't lost anymore. I was free, and I was his.


You tell me you don't want to hurt me. That means so much, you have no idea. But part of being in love is taking that chance, isn't it? I mean you've already hurt me once. You lied to me. We got over it and through it together. I need you to know that you and I will both make mistakes. But I also need you to see that just because we mess up doesn't mean it's over. Just because we hurt each other doesn't mean we can't fix it.
*mine*

When I distance myself from you, it's not because I don't care. It's because I'm afraid that I care too much.


I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared into my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.


I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I'm pretty sure I'd do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment