Saturday, April 2

On my way to normal again

Hug the hurt, kiss the broken, befriend the lost, and love the lonely.


Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.


Run outside during a thunderstorm. That downpour, that conquered hesitation, that exhilaration; that's what unlonely is like.

I can be your hero. I can kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.


If you're going to love me, love me deeply. If you're going to break my heart then break it all. If you're going to care, care for me completely. If you decide not to hold me then just let me fall. If you're going to stay then stay forever, and if you want to leave then do it today. If you're going to change, change for the better. And if you're going to talk please mean what you say.


She loves him more than he will ever know. He loves her more than he will ever show.


It sucks to see people flirt with the person you're in love with. It sucks even more to see them flirt back. It makes you question how they feel about you. It makes you question if everything was and still is a lie. It makes your heart ache inside. It makes your whole body feel pain.


Here I am again, doing things I said I wouldn't do. It's 1am and I'm rushing out the door to see you. Waiting all day, but now you wanna call me. Why do you do this to me all the time?


It's like, all of the sudden the very thing I feared the most became the very thing I craved. I was so afraid to fall, to make a mistake, to get hurt. But suddenly, like a slap in the face, I realized I avoided it because it was something I truly treasured, not feared. I was so afraid of losing love that I didn't even want to find it. But now all I could do was laugh and throw my hands out wide because I finally knew what I wanted. I wanted to fall deeply, madly in love with you.
*mine*


Scars remind us of where we've been. They don't dictate where we're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment