Friday, February 18

Don't edit yourself.  I don't want the half version, the kind you use to make parents adore you. I want you. I want the flaws, the straight forwardness, the cursing, and the misdirection. I want it all. I want your screw ups and laughs. I want the awkward... everything. I want your goofy. I want your anger. I want to fight with you. And I want you to piss me off. I want to frustrate you. Won't you let me? Will you let me in and show me how you operate?
*mine*

Just because it's not what you were expecting doesn't mean it's not everything you've been waiting for.

Take me as I am or watch me go.

Hold my hand and have a real conversation with me. Tell me something you only trust yourself with. Look me in the eyes and smile. Tell me what you really think of me, not what you want to think. Give me a chance and let yourself fall.
*better read this one*

Find somebody just as fucked up as you are and settle down.

I want one day to just be us, driving around, telling each other everything. I want to share my heart with you, explain why I am the way I am. I want to tell you my story, my complete story, and I want to hear yours. Take a drive with me, darling. 
*mine* 

So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.


If I punched you in the face, would you still love me?

I asked myself why, and in the same breath, as I watch you, I got my answer. It’s everything about you. It’s that teasing smile and that warm scent. It’s the curve of your arms, the tousle of your hair, the ring of your voice. It’s just everything about you. But more than that, it’s everything about me. It’s everything about the way you make me laugh, cry, smile, and hurt. It’s everything about the way you make me feel.


To put it plain and simple, you make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment