Wednesday, February 2

Life's been really good lately. With school, there's been snow and ice and mega wind so I haven't been to classes in a couple days. I'm thinking I won't go to my music history class tomorrow either just because I hate it so much. Besides, I don't have english class before that so I won't already be out. But I dunno yet. I'm kinda feeling like a lazy bum. But it's college, right? Aren't I supposed to be lazy and skip classes and be all around rebellious? I thought so too.
With other aspects of life, my family's good, my friends are good. My best girlie friend in the world came up to visit this past weekend, and we had a good time. Talked a bunch about our lives and our boys. : )  Speaking of boys, mine's taking me on a weekend getaway this weekend. We're staying in Indy, shopping and eating and chilling in our room. I'm super excited cause I haven't seen him since the semester break ended. I miss him a lot. Plus, he's telling me he loves me every 20 minutes. : )  I can't believe we're this happy. I thought it would take a lot longer to get to this part of our relationship, so I'm really happy and proud of him. He's come a long way, and I'm sure it hasn't been easy for him.
So anyway, I've been watching the Grey's Anatomy series and the songs they play in the episodes are amazing. I'm gonna put one in this post, so listen to it. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment