Thursday, February 17

Tired Eyes and Lonely Hearts

I can't really offer you much; but I can offer you that empty space of carpet right next to me. I can offer you late nights of you and me sitting together. I can share with you my mind, my words, and my music. And maybe it'll move you like you move me.

I wanna be your first weakness.

It's in your hands. If you want to be with me, I'm right here.



One good thing that came out of this fight and your mistake was that you realize that I’m something good for you. When you said that you ruined the only good thing you had going for you, I smiled. Finally, you see that not only am I the only one that can save you, but you see that you can lose me too. You see that messing up could cost you. 
*mine*
I believe in you and I believe in us. And I'm really not ready for you to break my heart again.

Becoming someone you never liked is tough. You can see it happening, you can feel it happening, but for some reason you're unable to stop it. You just wish you knew how.


I wish you would come over and drink some hot chocolate and watch a movie while wrapped in a blanket with me.

Be careful of your thoughts. They may become words at any second.

I look at you, and suddenly, I believe in magic. You make every worry disappear. I feel like when people look at us together, they can believe in magic too. They can see the way we tease each other, the way we’re not all over each other, and the way we’re just hanging out and yet still see that we’re crazy about each other. We’re different, sure, but we’re just as in love as everyone else. 
*mine*

You and I are the stuff of novels. The stupid romantic comedies that make you want to throw things at the tv screen.

I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I love you constantly, even in spite of you. I love you even when you mess up time after time. And I'll never abandon you, I'll just keep loving you even when you try to run and hide.
*mine*

I know what it is, not to feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know you're with him... you're his.

When someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's fearless to stop believing them.

You have no idea what you have over me, but you have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment