Monday, February 7

My roommate won't STOP SINGING. At the beginning of the year it wasn't so bad. She's got a good voice. And by that I mean that it doesn't suck. I hear her so much that I don't even know what good singing sounds like anymore. It prolly wouldn't be half as bad if she weren't singing gospel all the time. Gospel just drives me nuts! I liked it in my church back at home, and I still do, because of the way out director does it and because it's more than one freaking person. Plus, it's the place of worship. Now there's the argument that everywhere is a place of worship, but 24/7? Really? There needs to be a limit. And it's not like it's quiet singing to herself either. It's LOUD. Plus, she talks on the phone. A lot. And she's loud then too. I shot her a look earlier today when she was literally screaming on the phone. And she thought that was hilarious too. But at least she apologized and kind of quieted down. I like quiet. I'm a very quiet person. Especially when I'm tired. And I'm SO tired today. I just spent the weekend with my boyyyy and it was such a good weekend! It was kinda like our first weekend as a couple. Cause he just recently started calling me his girlfriend to his friends. :) He makes me so very happy.
So yeah. I just had to vent a little about my roommate since I can't do it on facebook, hahaha. Besides, all of this wouldn't have fit in a status update anyway. :) Quotes!

You choose to stay with him; you live with what he does.

Without trust, you have nothing.

My only regrets are that I couldn't give you enough reason to stay.

Someday, love will finally be enough.
*mine*

I did not need to know if he could love me. I needed to know if he could need me.

You fill in my missing pieces and I complete you. I guess that's why, despite the questions and challenges, I still believe in this and I still believe in us. And as long as we have each other, I think we'll be alright.
*mine*

Because I love you, you enormously stubborn pain in the ass.
*mine*

If a girl can put up with you through your worst days and stick with you through all your bullshit, it's kind of obvious you shouldn't let her go.

So maybe you're a little more than I can handle. You're looking at me with those eyes and I don't tihnk I can resist. So come on, boy, sweep me away.

I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of falling for the same trick twice.
*mine*

No comments:

Post a Comment