Thursday, January 20

He loves me : )

So I'm not one of those girls that goes all gushy about boys all the time. I used to be, don't get me wrong, but that was middle school. You're supposed to be like that, right? Whatever. Anyway, so there's this guy I've been crushing on since the very day I began talking to him. I worked with him for about a year and never really spoke to him, until we finally ushed together. We talked all through the shift, and when he was leaving he gave me his number. Since that day our relationship has been absolutely insane. There's been break-ups, mix-ups, mistakes, and plenty of hurt and sadness to go around. But one thing has never changed in the whole time I've been captivated by him. Our feelings for each other. Not matter what we do or who we're with or how far apart we live, we've always been crazy about each other. There's this strange pull toward each other that we're both afraid of and want to give into at the same time. Recently, he told me he loved me, which is a really big thing coming from him. And just today he told me that he can't picture his life without me in it. Another huge thing coming from him. So suffice to say, I'm a happy person. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment