Wednesday, February 16

Long Week

This week has seemed to drag on forever. It's only Wednesday, and I feel like it should be next Monday already. I'm not going home and no one's coming up to visit this weekend, so I don't know what in the world I'm going to do. On the bright side, the weather's nice today. It makes me smile, and it makes me really happy that I don't have to bundle up just to go get food.
Anywho, quotes : )

Where is your heart? How into this are you? It’s like, you’re so hard to read, but you expect me to know what you’re thinking. You’re slowly opening the gate for me, and I see that. I really see it. I know you’re trying. But what I really need to know is where your heart is. I need to know if you’re devoted to this, to us. Are you in this, or are you still unsure? What’s holding you back? Give me something. Just tell me where you are.
*mine*

I've lost my morals because of you.


 
 
The hardest thing I've ever done was tell you I loved you when I knew you weren't going to say it back. 

See? This is exactly why I'm a psych major. I love figuring out why people do what they do and why they think like they do; it's amazing to me. It's like, every time I learn a new theory and can apply it to something I've seen, heard, or experienced previously, it's like these huge doors are being opened in front of me and I'm being told that I'm allowed to go inside and check everything out, explore everything. And that in itself just takes my breath away. Every theory holds a brand new door for me to go in and collect the information inside.
*mine*

I can't help but shake every time I think of what you did to me.

I'm in love with you and your flaws.

That damn pipe you smoke, it's unhealthy. Those stupid cigars and the lounge with the makeshift tables and chairs. It's lame. It's dumb. It's slowly affecting your health. But the smile on your face when you talk about all of that crap breaks my heart. I'm not someone who puts up with stupid things, but for you, for that smile, I'd do anything.
 *mine*

If you thought you could chase me away you were dead wrong.

You told me you missed me. I didn’t believe you meant it. You stood there with your hands around my waist and kissed me like you meant it. And then I felt like you meant it; I knew you meant it. I hate the distance between us; I miss you every day.
*mine*

I was always here for you, even when I wasn't.

Starting over doesn’t mean going back to the beginning. You have changed since then. You’re smarter, stronger, wiser and different. It’s not going back to the start, it’s getting closer to the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment