Thursday, September 2

Week Numbah Two

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today in my health sciences class, we talked about stress. Something that I'm sure all of you are familiar with. I know I am. Anyway, my teacher was trying to relax us by doing one of those "close your eyes and picture yourself on a boat in the ocean" things. And let me tell you, when you're as unofficially ADD as I am, those things are hard to do. Especially when it goes on for ten minutes! I mean, geez, lady, I've got better things to do! So I'm sitting in the middle of class sighing and tapping my foot, when all of the sudden someone breaks some kind of glass bottle a couple rows behind me. Most exciting thing all day! So in the middle of this exercise, my side of the classroom is constantly looking down at their feet to make sure that the liquid streaming down the isles isn't going to go near them. There's all kinds of muttering and squealing, and so I stopped noticing the exercise and therefore was no longer annoyed. : D
     Oh yeah! And she showed us this video which completely redeemed her, by the way. Youo should all watch this, it's kinda long, but amusing nonetheless. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. haha! i can't believe the teacher didn't do anything about it! but i'm glad you found a distraction...because 10 minutes is quite a long time to sit still and do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting around and doing nothing is only effective at removing stress when you're not doing it for a grade.

    ReplyDelete