Friday, September 17

HOME

So I'm going home today, and I'm super excited. I haven't been home since I moved in! I miss my family and my dog SO much. This weekend is going to be really exciting, too. I'm getting red highlights in my hair and my cousin's having a birthday party. Geez...she's gonna be 12! In my mind she's still 7, but you know how that is. I'm the oldest of my cousins on both sides of my family, so my family was super excited to send me to college. Then on Sunday, I get to see all the people at my church that I miss so very much. I was really active in my church before I left, and now I feel useless. Well, it's time to pack up my stuff and figure out how the heck I'm going to carry it to my car. See you all Sunday evening! : D

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i don't know what happened to my first comment! but it said: AHH! sounds like such a fun weekend! have fun & can't wait to see your new hair on tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete