Saturday, September 11

Tattoo

So yesterday a couple of my friends went to Indy to get a tattoo. They asked me to go with them, and since I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but didn't really know how to go about doing that, I decided it would be good experience to go and see how it's done. We left around 6, and after a few wrong exits, got to Indy around 7:30. The tattoo that my friend originally picked out was too small, and so he had to decide whether he wanted to make it bigger, or not get one at all. Fortunately, he decided to make his tattoo bigger. His girlfriend and I got to sit in while he was getting the tattoo, and watching was really cool. It was amusing to watch my friend be really macho about the pain in front of his girlfriend. He was digging his fingernails into the sides of his fingers the whole time, but he told her that it didn't really hurt. The tattoo looked pretty cool when it was finished. What I found hilarious was that the tattoo artist masking taped saran wrap to my friend's chest once they were done. "To stop the bleeding." he said. Turns out that wasn't very effective, though. On the way home, my friend started bleeding through his shirt. We had to stop at walmart to pick up some lotion for his chest, and a lot of people stared at him and his bloody shirt. And that's my exciting tattoo story.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah that's funny! I have been thinking about getting a tattoo on my foot, but they say it hurts really bad. I haven't made my mind up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, i want to get a tattoo on my foot too!
    but it is very painful, my friends mom just got one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, me too...to the tattoo on my foot comments! :D and i am super afraid i will pass out or something crazy like that...haha. i am going to get my nose pierced...and i am freaking out about that...so i will have to think on the tattoo... :D

    ReplyDelete