Tuesday, September 7

My Health

For health class this week, I had to take an extremely long health assessment survey. As I already knew, I'm a very healthy person. I work out, I work hard on school work, I get along with people really well, and I take care of myself physically and mentally. Now, I already knew that my eating habits sucked. But what I didn't know was that I was setting myself up for disaster. If I keep eating the way I am, I could actually cause myself a lot of physical pain. Headaches, stomachaches, and even colds. Now I know this may seem obvious to a lot of you, but I never really thought about how eating sugary goodies before bed without a real dinner, or a real lunch for that matter, could make you so ill. That's my scary thought for the day...night. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment