Thursday, September 23

class canceled

When you get up in the morning for class, it's difficult to make yourself get dressed and get ready for the day, right? So if you're like me, you set your alarm an hour early and snooze until you can't snooze no more. So this morning I get dressed and go to the bathroom to do my beauty thing, and then realize I have 20 minutes until I leave for class. Normally, this isn't a big shock, but I still hadn't eaten breakfast. And I'm a really slow eater. It takes me 20 minutes to eat a bowl of cereal.
Anyways, I turn on my computer to check the notes for class really quick, and the first thing I see is that class is canceled today. My first reaction is, "hooray!" And then I scroll through the page, checking everything else. And then I think, "well...now what?" So here I am, doing the little homework I have to do and my class hasn't even started yet. What am I going to do for the next hour?!

1 comment: