Tuesday, May 24

Are you in the game?

I took a chance and followed my heart. It might not have been the smartest decision I've ever made but the end result was worth it all. Do you know why? I got you.

There's a place in me where a part of you will always be a part of me.


Well you got your reasons
And you got your lies
And you got your manipulations
They cut me down to size
Sayin' you love but you don't
You give your love but you won't
-If You Could Only See - Tonic


I have someone who doesn't care that I hate wearing shoes. Who knows that I'm incapable of sitting still and finds it cute and annoying at the same time. Someone who loves that I can't grasp the concept of keeping my room clean and that I refuse to be ladylike. Someone who realizes that half of my decisions take me half an hour to make and I have the right to overreact at any given moment, but that doesn't mean they'll take it calmly. I have someone who knows how completely insane I am, and he doesn't want me any other way.
*mine*


 I don't want to be just another memory.

I wondered what I'd done to deserve her, and after a number of minutes, concluded that I'd done nothing whatsoever. She was in my life without reason. She was there in spite of myself.
*Aweee :)


The first time I looked at you I thought you were gorgeous. I just can't believe that you could find so many things wrong with yourself. So many lil imperfections, but they're barely noticeable. Half the things you hate about yourself are things that I love. You're beautiful, gorgeous, and perfect to me, darling.
*mine*


I can't promise you a relationship without arguments over our differences and trust issues, however, I can promise you that as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

"I'm not sure you love me enough," he said to her as he gently pulled the ring off of her finger. "I do love you!" she replied. "But enough?" he asked. She looked up at him hopelessly as he said, "Look, I'm going to leave. And if you say something to stop me before I go out the door, then you truly want this. If not, then I guess we'll have our answer." He kissed her, and as he stepped away from her she nodded and whispered, "Okay." And she said nothing more as he walked slowly out the door. 


The only trick is never giving more than you are willing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment