Thursday, May 5

When you reach the bottom it's now or never

The special thing about almost dying is that almost part. It mean you could have, should have, but you didn't. You survived. And fuck, after that, what can't you do?




I love sleeping because sleeping is the only way of escaping the pain that I can't bear when I'm awake.

I just want to see her smile again. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.


A wise girl listens but doesn't believe. Kisses, but doesn't fall in love. And leaves before she is left. Until she falls in love.

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.


I believe that sometimes we put ourselves in danger just to see who cares enough to stop us.

I don't want to close my eyes because you might leave when I'm not looking. But I'm afraid to keep them open because I couldn't stand to watch you walk away.


We were fighting, and he grabbed my hand and half of me wanted to scream not to touch me. And half of me wanted to beg him to never let go.

A soul mate is someone who had locks that fit our keys and keys that fit our locks.


When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment