Saturday, May 21

Would you like you, if you met you?

I would. Usually. :)

Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you.

I wish you would just tell me how you're feeling so we could skip all this bullshit.

Sometimes I wonder, is there anyone out there who is afraid of losing me?


Maybe you're not the guy I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. But I know I wouldn't mind if I did. I know I love you in some way. Maybe you aren't going to mean this much to me for the rest of my life, but you mean this much to me now. And I never want to lose that feeling I get when I see your name pop up on my phone, or when I hear you say my name. Ever.


You don't just automatically love someone. You slowly learn how to trust them, how to start believing in them. You want to be with them to the point where you're jealous of anyone else who gets a little of their time. It gets you mad, but you learn to get past it, because you can't be jealous forever. And then you realize, you don't even feel jealousy anymore because you have this unwavering confidence that this person will never leave you, never betray you and would never pick someone else over you. They make you feel irreplaceable. That's when it hits you. You really do love each other an it's completely unbreakable.


It's never too late to be who you might have been.

Love will remain a mystery, but give me your hand and you will see your heart is keeping time with me.

You might think that I'm a fool for falling over you. So tell me what I can do to prove to you that it's not so hard to do. Give love a try one more time cause you know that I'm on your side.


Your name, forever the name on my lips.
And I do remember the swing of your steps
Life of the party, you're showing off again
And I roll my eyes and then you pull me in
I'm not much for dancing, but for you I did
Cause I love your handshake, meeting my father
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions
-Last Kiss, Taylor Swift


I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment