Monday, January 2

Take a back road

Someday, love will finally be enough.

What do you want?
*mine*

Maybe you're not the guy I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. But I know I wouldn't mind if I did.

I thought I was okay with living day to day. Not hour to hour; I've never been one to live like that. But somewhere down the line, I changed. I want the one thing I've always avoided. I want a forever. I want to walk down the aisle wearing that green polka dotted dress. I want to fall in love so deeply that I'll never find my way out even if I tried. I want to see the look on the face of the man I'm marrying when the doors open and he sees me. I want forever.
*mine*

Love is when you do things you swore you'd never do.

Mistakes are proof that you're trying.


I want this relationship to be a romantic comedy. I really do. I want us to be the two people who don't agree on anything but work anyway. I want this to last. It's okay if it doesn't. I'm just saying.
*mine*


 It's easy to take off all your clothes and have sex; people do it all the time. But opening up your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, and dreams...that's being naked.

 Something girls want you to know: Don't tell us who's hot because we don't care.

You can't blame yourself. Some people are just broken. I guess you just try not to care too much and you can't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment