Saturday, January 14

A mutual addiction was something I could not find...

Look, I'm going to find a way to be happy, and I'd really love to be happy with you. But if I can't be happy with you then I'll find a way to be happy without you.

Let me just put it all on the line. I'm no good at opening up, and I may be too good at being honest. I sometimes get angry for dumb reasons, and there are days when I will desperately need your attention. I will want your lips on me constantly. I change my mind, I shut down, and I fuck up sometimes, really badly. Just remember, I want you. I want to be with you, to live our lives, together.

My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.

It's weird. I mean, yeah, I miss you, but it's so much more than that. I miss the way my heart just stops at the sight of you and your smile. But the sad part is that it's not just your smile I'm missing. It's mine, too.

Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing every day not to be with you.

The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself and know what it is that you want.

He knew it would take more than an apology to get you back. He'd have to conquer the world first. He's been trying ever since.

I don't have a fear of commitment; I have a fear of abandonment. We all screw things up. I screw things up, especially with the people I love. I get needy, I get moody, I get distant, I want to be too close. Then I get confused, I don't understand all of it. But I keep pushing because I believe in this thing, the universe. There's no way I'm the only person out there who wants it this badly. If I want it, someone else out there must want it, too.

There's a place in me where a part of you will always be a part of me.

I don't wonder what you're thinking about of if you're thinking about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment