Wednesday, December 14

Skyrockets in flight

To love someone is a very special thing, but for that someone to love you back is more of a miracle. If you happen to stumble upon such a miracle, make sure you realize it. Never take it for granted, never throw it away, never let it sit, and most of all never let it die.


What do you want me to say? That I'm hurt? You already know I'm hurt. Do you want me to tell you I'm angry? You already know that as well. I don't have anything to say. I just want to know when exactly you decided it was okay if you broke my heart.


If you have found somebody to be with your ass every god damn day, you need to be happy about that shit. Just every god damn day, "You again?! Shit! Why don't you just take a vacation or some shit?!"

I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day that I found you.

Happiness is a mood and a condition; it's not a destination. It's like being tired of hungry; it's not permanent, it comes and goes, and that's okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they'd find happiness a lot more often.

They were right in putting love into books; perhaps it could not live anywhere else.

You can say sorry a million times, say "I love you" as much as you want, say whatever you want whenever you want. But if you're not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don't say anything at all. Because if you can't show it, your words don't mean a thing.
Then he slipped his arm around her waist, pressing his head to hers. She loved that best, even more than fucking. She could never have imagined such a little thing could fill her with such indescribable sweetness, she felt too small to hold it.

I don't care if it's going anywhere. I really like wasting my time on you.

You still make me blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment