Sunday, April 3

Dark and Twisty

When someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's fearless to stop believing them.


The best way to get unstuck is to give yourself a kick in the ass.

Just for the record, the weather today is warm and sunny, but the air is full of bullshit.

An expensive and unique piece of machinery deserves expert handling and constant care.

Maybe sometimes people don't actually change. Maybe you just never knew who they really were.

Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone.

You're not sorry for what you did. You're sorry you got caught.


Just because you didn't speak the facts out loud didn't erase their existence. Silence is just a quieter way to lie.

You make it sound like I'm asking too much, but I know guys who would do much more for my attention.


To get to a woman's heart, a man must first use his own.

I'm afraid to admit that I think I'm becoming dark and twisty. Cynical and bitter. Unable to love and accept love in return. Anger has gotten the best of me, and right now, I don't have the strength to fight it. So if you need me, if you really need me, come and save me. Because as of right now, I'm letting myself drown.
*mine*

No comments:

Post a Comment