Monday, April 18

Being apart ain't easy on this love affair

I've learned that no matter the consequences, those who are honest with themselves get further in life.


There's something there all right, but you left first because you're afraid to have a connection with him, to become attached, to have your heart broken all over again. You've gotten so close to him, but you back off and leave him wondering how and why you did it. You thought it wasn't worth it, when at the back of your mind, you're also wondering what could have been if you had stayed.


Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.


I never let myself need anybody. Ever.

Love. It comes with a lot of expectations. But when your love is true, there is no need for expectations, you just know.

He knew it would take more than an apology to get you back. He'd have to conquer the world first. He's been trying ever since.

And the player fell for the girl who had just a little more game.


Can I relive every moment since I said I loved you? It's been pretty nice.
*my boy*



 Before, my fear was being vulnerable. The ability of another human being to possibly tear apart your insides at any given moment was enough to keep me running. He, however, made my insides come alive. My smile became permanent and my laughter was more frequent. He took away my fear and gave me hope. But more importantly, for the first time in my life, instead of wanting to run, he gave me a reason to stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment