Monday, April 25

Trouble is a friend of mine

Unfortunately, sometimes the truth makes everything else a lie.


I'm a lover and a fighter. I get angry easily, but I'm working on it. I have a weakness for sweet talkers, but I'm learning and enforcing my boundaries. I don;t let many people in, but once they're in, they're there forever. I'm strong and independent and I've been broken, but never shattered.

I can't promise you a relationship without arguments over our differences and trust issues, however, I can promise you that as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

Depression is not a sign of weakness; it is just a sign that we have been strong for too long.

In my next life, I want to live my life backwards. You start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you wake up in a old people's home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being healthy, go collect your pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous, and then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, and you play. You have no responsibilities; you become a baby until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on top, larger quarters every day and then, Voila! You finish off as an orgasm.


The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself and know what it is that you want.

I don't want a boy to kiss the ground I walk on; I don't need all that. I don't want a boy to treat my like I'm a princess; none of that is real. I just want a boy that's honest and knows how to be faithful to me. Someone who understands how I feel. Someone who understands me.

I won't mess with your head or play with your heart. I'm a real girl and I finish what I start.

For the first time, I've found someone I hate leaving. I've found someone that I can't get enough of. I've found someone that accepts me for who I am and doesn't tell me I need to change.

My world crumbles when you're not here.
*my boy*

No comments:

Post a Comment