Monday, December 12

I'm not giving up on you. It may seem like I hate you and that it's impossible that we shared so many great feelings together, but we did. And I still feel them. Every day. That's why I hurt so badly. You were never good at expressing your emotions, and I have always been too good at it. So I say "I hate you" and you say "that sucks." But no matter what happens in this break up, I'm not giving up on you. I know you can be what I need you to be if you'd only just open your heart. Let it bleed. It hurts before it gets better. I'm not giving up on you.
*mine*

What exactly goes through your mind when you look at me tonight? Do you still think the things you used to? Do you still miss me while you're trying to sleep? Am I still the girl you'd do anything to keep? Do you still feel like you know me like you've known me forever? Does your world still crumble when I'm nowhere near? Do I still complete you and make you whole? Does the way I love you and make you feel still amaze you? Am I still teaching you new things about love?
*mine*

No comments:

Post a Comment