Saturday, December 3

Storm Warning

And why, by the way, does it seem that half the time you didn't even know you were in love until you lost it?






I wish I knew what men wanted. They seem to love an independent woman until they lose control of her.

What do I want to be in five years?
...Happy.

I'm not going anywhere. This is it for me. You're it for me. I can't pretend to feel any less than I do. I'm sorry, I just can't.





And when, one day, we part ways, my only regret will be that I couldn't give you enough reason to stay.
*mine*

Three words. Eight letters. Say them, and I'm yours.

I love how we can just argue and mess around because we don't have to show other people how much we love each other. Because all that really matters is that both you and I know.


I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.

I wanted to sleep with her, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.

Always leave them wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment