Saturday, July 9

You've hit your low, you've lost control

My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.

When I asked you to give me a reason to stay, you chickened out. And I get it. I get that. I do. It was sudden and I can be kind of intense and it was scary. But I thought...I thought that maybe after the chickening out part that...that you would come for me. But you didn't. You didn't come for me.

He looked at his best friend and said, "I'm scared." His friend looked up at the sky and said, "It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." The man turned to see his wife behind him, knowing that she was struggling to keep their marriage alive. He asked her, "Are you scared?" She looked him in the eye and replied, "All the time."

You may have beautiful thoughts, but you hide them.

I think it's okay to pretend sometimes.

When you truly care for someone their mistakes never change our feelings because it's the mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares.

Love is only as complicated as we make it.

When I distance myself from you it's not because I don't care. It's because I care too much.

I don't want to be just another memory.

You're halfway in, but don't take too long cause I'm halfway gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment