Sunday, July 3

Oh oh oh it's magic

Don't depend on me to ever follow through on anything. But I'd go through hell for you. I haven't been this scared in a long time.


She was never happier than when she was lying in his arms,  her fingers linked with his.

Maybe I fell for your smile or the way you always say what you mean without ever actually saying what you mean. I don't know why or how, but I fell. So here it is, my confession to you... I'm insanely and unnaturally in love with you.


Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.
*We did it, babe :)

To love someone is a very special thing, but for that someone to love you back is more of a miracle. If you happen to stumble upon such a miracle, make sure you realize it. Never take it for granted, never throw it away, never let it sit, and most of all never let it die.


Find a guy who pretends he's not freezing after giving up his jacket, who knows to call you back when you hang up on him, who makes you a playlist and manages to get every single one of your favorite songs right. Wait for the boy who accepts your past and understands your fears, who lets you cry and who lets you see him cry, who says you're his world and makes sure you know it. The one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."


If I asked you to just drop everything and run away with me, would you? If I showed up at your house, a bag packed, excitement all over my face, would you pack a bag too? If I chose to travel around the world and never settle down, would you come with me or would you stay?
*mine


I'm not gonna get down on one knee. I'm not gonna ask a question. I love you, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
  
People always fall in love with the most perfect aspects of each other's personalities. Who wouldn't? Anybody can love the most wonderful parts of another person. But that's not the clever trick. The really clever trick is this: Can you accept the flaws? Can you look at your partner's faults and honestly say, 'I can work around that. I can make something out of it?' Because the good stuff is always going to be there, and it's always going to be pretty and sparkly, but the crap underneath can ruin you.


Long live the walls that we crashed through; I had the time of my life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment