Wednesday, August 17

Cause I was there when you said forever and always...

The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough.


We go to sleep, I think everything's fine. We wake up, and you're just a little bit crazy.

My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.


What if I fall and hurt myself? Would you know how to fix me? What if I went and lost myself? Would you know where to find me? If I forget who I am would you please remind me? Cause without you things go hazy.


I wanted to be the person he told things to. I wanted him to think I was pretty. I wanted him to be reminded of me by stuff I liked - the color green and pink lemonade and friendship bracelets - and I wanted him to miss me when we were apart. I wanted him to feel, when we were lying in bed together, like he couldn't imagine anywhere better.


I love it when he grabs me by the waist.

You mean the world to me and I hope I make that obvious every day.


Why can't I be that happily ever after person? Why can't I believe in that?

I'm scared too. So let's just leap, okay?


No matter how angry I am, I always say, "It's okay." No matter how disappointed I am, I always say, "I'm fine." Why? Because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment