Wednesday, March 14

For you, please be happy

But they'd loved each other. With the wisdom of time and passing of years, she knew that. She also knew that love didn't evaporate. It faded, perhaps, lost its weight like bones left out in the sun, but it didn't go away.

As they say, timing is everything.

Don't blame me for looking away. I can't afford another heart break.

If something needs doing, you just do it. Otherwise, what good are you?

The reason he'd broken up with her was, ironically, for her own good. He knew that if he asked her to drop everything and follow him across the earth, she'd do it. If the roles were reversed though, he wouldn't. They were at different place in the same relationship and like anything that's out of alignment, they were destined to crash sooner or later.

So you know what I mean when I say that I don't think anyone who falls in love has a choice. You're just pulled to that person like a true north, whether it's good for you or bound to break your heart.

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is going to change everything.

Long live the walls we crashed through; I had the time of my life with you.

Love is the closest thing we have to magic.

Lonely people are always up in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment