Tuesday, September 13

The world shines brighter when you're here

Bad stuff does happen sometimes. Always remember that, but remember that you have to move on somehow. You just pick up your head at stare at something beautiful like the sky, or the ocean, and you move the hell on.

For this girl, music is her life. It was there with her through all the drama, the break ups, the fights with friends. ask her to name her favorite song, she'll name ten. When she's been put down, kicked around, all she has to do is put on her headphones and walk away from it all.

I sometimes wonder how my life looks in other people's eyes. Do they think I have it easy? Do they think I have nothing going on for myself? Or are they fascinated by who I am?

I fought to get you; I fought to keep you. I lost once, but I kept fighting. Kept hoping you'd come back to me. And you did. But now I'm back to fighting to keep you again. I'm tired of fighting for you. Because all I do is lose.
*mine*

We fight mainly for one reason. Cause when you fight, you truly find out how much you're willing to take before you break and when you break you need to see if that other person truly cares enough to make everything okay again. Cause without fighting, the liars of love could be walking all over the place.

I only plan everything because you plan nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment