Tuesday, December 7

This Is Me

I found this quote when I was reading through all of my favorite blogs today. I felt like it just completely described me, and I love it.

You take a while to fall in love with someone. Trust takes time. You tend to give more than you take in relationships. You need your space and privacy. You don't like to be smothered. You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.

The quote seems kind of depressing to me in a way, but it's also so completely me. So, maybe I'm a depressing person, haha.

1 comment:

  1. aww. i dont think youre depressing :( i thinkw e all just go through stages. ya know? i really understand where you are right now. maybe not int he same way- for exmaple perhaps yours is a relationship, min could be the lack there of. who knows? but we all have hard times, but when youre happy, youll think back and say, how was i ever sad?

    ReplyDelete