Thursday, October 7

days: 10 of them

Well...

Day 1 - 10 people who have/had impacted your life and why
Day 2 - 9 memories you can’t leave behind
Day 3 - 8 things that are on your mind right now
Day 4 - 7 bad habits
Day 5 - 6 lies
Day 6 - Name 5 ex boyfriends/girlfriends and which one meant the most to you?
Day 7 - 4 phrases you say a lot
Day 8 - 3 confessions
Day 9 - 2 quotes/sayings/songs etc. that keep you motivated
Day 10 - Write about the 1 person you constantly think about. Who’s this person and why?


1. I'm expecting a phone call. : )
   








2. I'm going homeeee this weekend!









3. I need to read for psych class. and extra for this english website thing.
4. Music! I need it.









5. My feet hurt. Because I was dumb enough to wear heels for no reason.










6. I finished my to do list today... that almost never happens.








7. I wanna swim SO bad.









8. I always get a lil scared driving through Indy.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool way to express yourself, Nicole! Doesn't it always feel so great when you can say you completed your to-do list? I have to have everything written down for me to visually be able to see what I still needs to be accomplished. I LOVE the Stickies app on the MacBook Pro! :)

    ReplyDelete